Due to unforeseen circumstances, Glenanne Sports Club are now seeking applications for the postion of men’s first team coach for the upcoming 2015/16 season.
This season promises to be a ‘watershed’ season for Irish Hockey at both club and international Level. The successful applicant will have a unique opportunity to guide an experienced squad of players, who have been at the forefront of Irish hockey over the past decade, as they look to compete in the inaugural ‘full’ EY Irish Hockey League.
The position provides the perfect opportunity for an ambitious individual wishing to coach at the highest level in Irish hockey.
Potential Candidates should possess the following skills:
• Ability to communicaate effectively with players and team coaching/management.
• Strong technical knowledge of individual and team principles.
• Possess a tactical knowledge in terms of game trends and play developments
• Abilty to implement a training structure that will continue to develop the squad towards a stated set of objectives
• Ability to prepare and execute training plans to specific areas for improvement and for game preparation
• Capable of identifying talent and developing junior players into the 1st squad.
• Possess an ability to conduct video analysis and communicate clearly the findings of such analysis
If you wish to apply, please submit CV and cover letter to Glenanne men’s club captain Frank Byrne at email@example.com before Friday 24th July.