• Minutes of previous General Meeting
• Matters arising from minutes of previous General Meeting
• Report of the Honorary Treasurer
• Presentation and adoption of Statement of Accounts
• Fixing of rates for fees, subscriptions etc for the following season
• Report of the Fixtures Committee
• Report of the Indoor Committee
• Report of the Youth Committee
• *Report of the Branch Development Committee
• *Report of the Branch Grounds Management Committee
• *Report of the Umpires Association
• Report of the Irish Hockey Association
• Proposed Rule Changes
• Report on Merger between Leinster Ladies, South East and Leinster Branch
• General Business
* The IHA’s indoor social hockey league gets underway on Thursday in Wesley College. This league is aimed at ladies that have played hockey before and want to get back into the sport.
The league is played indoor in a 5 a-side format with the emphasis on having fun whilst playing hockey and staying fit. For more information and to register contact us on 01-7163265 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Pembroke and Glenanne will play a high quality, EHL warm-up game tonight at Serpentine Avenue as the pair seek to emulate tournament conditions. A full TD box, scoreboard and quarters will be employed for the game which tips off at 7.30pm and a good turn out of supporters would help add to the atmosphere ahead of their trip to Barcelona.